My Special Talent
People often think that my talent is creating art, but that’s only because they don’t know about my REAL talent: the ability to fail at everyday life in the most unimaginable ways.
For example, some recent misadventures:
- I accidentally washed an entire roll of toilet paper into my laundry. There was wet paper pulp stuck on EVERYTHING.
- I set my roommate’s toaster oven on fire because I thought it would be a good idea to melt the butter while you toast.
- I flooded my bedroom carpet with 5+ gallons of fish tank water because I forgot to put the filter back into the right position after unclogging it.
Some classical examples:
- I thought it would help make mashed potatoes faster if I put the potatoes into a blender before cooking it. The final cooked potatoes became elastic goo. Video evidence seen here.
- Frying tapioca is not a good idea.
- Neither is putting cheesecake in soup. (I wanted to give it a creamy flavor)
- Then there was that one time when mushrooms grew from the carpet…
I rest my case.